MBBS, MS (Orthopedics)
Senior Consultant, Keyhole Clinic
Senior Consultant Maj Hospital, Edapally, Cochin, India
Expert In Knee and shoulder Arthroplasty and Sports medicine
SICOT Fellow Shoulder and Elbow Surgery in Germany
AO Fellow (Saarland University Hospital, Germany)
Pelvic and Acetabular Trauma surgery, advanced training, Germany
Teaching Faculty in Orthopaedics Oman Medical college
DR PAUL WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR CONSULTATION ONCE IN A MONTH.
- Senior Consultant at Keyhole Clinic, Kochi.
- Senior consultant and Head of Department at MAJ Hospital since January 2016
- Working Experience with Ministry of health Oman as Senior Consultant and Head of Orthopaedic & Trauma department in the major regional hospital south Batina region Rustaq, Sultanate of Oman
- Leading a team of 12 Orthopedicians at the major regional hospital south Batina region Rustaq, Sultanate of Oman
- Record of 1200 major cases per year handling complex trauma cases of polytrauma including pelvis and acetabulum surgeries through multidisciplinary approach
- Fellowships in pelvic and acetabular surgeries and training in anterior approach to hip arthroplasty.
- Experience in Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty
Post held / Institute worked
HOD and Senior Consultant,
Department of Orthopedics, Ministry of Health,
South Batina Regional Government Hospital, Al Rustaq, Oman
Attachment in Orthopedics at North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Hospital, UK
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon,
NMC Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
(NMC group of hospitals)
Junior consultant in Orthopedics,
St. James Hospital, Chalakudy, Kerala, India.
- SICOT shoulder and elbow fellowship
- Advance Pelvic and acetabular fellowship in Germany
- AO fellowship in Pelvic and acetabular fracture in Germany
- Travelling fellowship of Kerala Orthopaedic association
- Advance Trauma Life Support provider course ( ACS) on March 2018.
- Basic Life Support provider (AHA) January 2018
- 9th Academic congress of Asian Shoulder and Elbow November 2017
- Ganga Operative Arthroplasty Course 2017
- Shoulder Arthroscopy Advanced workshop – organised a session, IOACON 2016 at Kochi
- Revision Hip and Knee Cadaveric course on 1st & 2nd October 2016 in Banglore India
- Cadaveric Shoulder arthroscopic course on 20-21 November 2015 at Larissa Greece
- Participated in cadaveric training of knee arthroplasty in sharjah in 2014
- Workshop on Ponsetti technique in CTEV attended in Oman on February 2014
- AO trauma workshop on hand injuries in 2011 Dubai, UAE
- AO trauma advances courses in 2010 Dubai, UAE
- CTEV Workshop conducted during 12th GCC/13th Pan Arab orthopaedic congress held in Muscat , Oman November 2008.
- AO principles in operative Fracture Management Course for surgeons by AO foundation, held in Dubai UAE, on 0ctober 2008.
- Conducted Total knee replacement Saw bone workshop CAPE -KOA international conference held at Columbo, Srilanka May 2018
- How to approach Varus knee, Lecture at international conference CAPE – KOA held at Columbo Srilankan May 2018.
- Ilioinquinal Approach – lecture in Pelvi acetabulum and total knee workshop held at Cochin, India July 2018
- Presented a paper on Facts and fiction in primary knee arthroplasty and how to select the patient in Indian Orthopedic association national conference 2016.
- Fracture around the wrist; paper presented on 18th March 2010 in national seminar on sports injuries at Ibri Hospital, Oman
- Humerus fracture a different approach a paper presented in the annual Orthopaedic and spine symposium held on December 17th 2009 at Nizwa hospital, Oman